Tuition for Kindergarten through Grade 8
Tuition and fees as outlined on our enrollment contract and shown below, may be paid in ten (10) monthly payments starting in August through the school’s authorized collection agency (FACTS). An annual FACTS enrollment fee of $45.00 will be deducted from the responsible party’s account within 14 days of enrollment in the plan.
Our $750.00 annual fundraising fee, $150.00 technology fee and the $50.00 Home School Association dues may be paid in these ten (10) monthly payments. A 3% discount is offered on the “tuition only” portion of the yearly tuition cost if paid in full prior to July 31st.
The first tuition payment must be made in order for your child/ren to start school, as well as any outstanding financial obligations from the prior term The tuition contract with FACTS requires the full payment of tuition under all circumstances. Withdrawal, suspension, or expulsion does not terminate a parent/guardian’s responsibility to pay the full tuition.
The school has the right to deny privileges such as field trips and extra-curricular activities, and/or suspend service to a student for non-payment of tuition and/or fees.
|Days||Tuition||Family Earning Funds Back Fee||Technology Fee||H.S.A. Dues||Cumulative Total|
Scholarships are available from the Diocese of Metuchen & SPSJ Parish (forms available from SSPJ School Office). The Diocese of Metuchen Educational Grant Application must be completed online no later than April 15, 2018. Parishioners of Saint Philip and Saint James applying for a parish scholarship must first apply to the Diocese of Metuchen for Diocesan assistance.
- Scholarships to assist those active Catholic families in need are available from the Diocese of Metuchen. Families of Saint Philip and Saint James Parish may also apply for a Parish scholarship after they have first applied for a Diocesan scholarship. (Scholarship Applications are available through our School Office).
- New families need to register online for the FACTS program at: online.factsmgt.com. Returning families will have their account rolled over for the new school year. All payments must be made through the FACTS tuition payment program.
- A 3% discount will be given on “tuition” if paid in full by July 31, 2018.
- A ONE-TIME registration fee for new students of $250.00 is due at the time of acceptance for all education programs and is non-refundable.
- A $50.00/per family Home School Association fee is included in the total tuition.
- There will be an additional $500.00 fee per student for Pre-K-3 and Pre-K-4.
- Please see separate tuition scale for the Pre-K 2 year old program.
- Optional Earning Funds Back Opportunity: You may earn all or part of your $750.00 fee beginning June 1, 2018 by participating in the Home School Association “Earning Funds Back” opportunities (SCRIP, Gertrude Hawk, Yankee Candle, Genevieves, etc.). All financial obligations must be satisfied to receive a refund.
Scholarships are available through the Diocese and Metuchen and Saint Philip & Saint James Parish. Click here for more information.