The Enrollment Contract applies to participation in Saints Philip and James School education process for the 2019-2020 school year.
The policy of the Diocese of Metuchen and Saints Philip and James School dictates that only families without current financial obligations in the current year (2018-2019) be allowed to participate in the education process for the 2019-2020 school year.
In accordance with this policy, all financial obligations for the 2018-2019 school year must be met by May 31, 2019 in order for registration for the 2019-2020 school year to be accepted.
These documents are required for enrollment in Sts Philip and James school:
- Enrollment Application
- Enrollment Contract
- FACTS Enrollment
- Physical Examination Form
- Immunizations Forms (see requirements below)
- Birth Certificate
- Student Emergency Contact Form
- Transportation Form (B6T) (if applicable)
Saints Philip and James School abides by the New Jersey Department of Health Vaccine Preventable Disease Program. During the summer, please contact your child’s doctor to see if your child is up-to-date on his/her vaccines.
Please note the following:
- New Students: A physical exam by the child’s doctor is required.
- Children under 5-years-old: Flu shot is required annually.
- 4th Grade Students: A physical exam by the child’s doctor is required.
- 6th Grade Students: TDAP and Meningococcal vaccines are required.
- 7th Grade Students: A physical exam by the child’s doctor is required.
- Whenever your child receives a physical exam from his/her doctor, please send a copy of the report to the school nurse for your child’s medical records.
For a full list of required and recommended vaccinations for your child, please go to the Vaccine Recommendations and Guidelines of the ACIP on the Center for Disease Control (CDC) website at www.cdc.gov/vaccines/hcp/acip-recs/index.html.
If you have any questions, please call the school nurse at (908) 859-1244, option 4.