Summer Newsletter08-07-2018Donna M. Kucinski
Dear Saints Philip and James School Family.
As the summer days are flying by, we are getting ready and very excited about a new school year. We have been very busy this summer, planning for another great year. Take a close look at the information here and please feel free to call the school office with any questions. We look forward to seeing everyone on Wednesday, August 29, 2018. Enjoy the rest of your summer!
SSPJ Orientation for Pre-K Parents, Kindergarten Parents, and New Families will be held on August 15, 2018.
- Pre-K 6:30pm (parents only)
- Kindergarten 7:00pm (parents only)
- Grades 1st-8th 7:00pm (students and parents)
Please take a look at the School Calendar for all the important dates this school year.
- First Day of School (Pre-K-8th) Aug 29 Half Day
- Back to School Night (Grades 6th-8th) Sep 12 at 7:00pm
- Back to School Night (Pre-K-Grade 5th) Sep 26 at 7:00pm
- Student Council Induction Oct 10 10:00am
- Grandparents Day Oct 10 10:00am
DISCOVER WHY IT IS GREAT TO BE A SAINT
WELCOME TO STS. PHILIP & JAMES SCHOOL
Saints Philip and James School educates students to believe in God and themselves, to care about themselves to care about their local and global neighbors, and to excel as students and citizens of the world and the Kingdom.
Founded in 1875, Saints Philip and James School provides formal catholic education to students in Pre-K 2 years old through 8th grade. Our school is rich in the tradition of academic excellence, spiritual growth, Christian service, and personal development.